Questions you might ask
You say you don’t charge fees or interest. How do you make your money?
Good question! We get our profit by charging fees from the stores we work with - not from you in any way or form.
Am I eligible to sign up for Tamara?
If you’re older than 18 years of age and are a legal citizen or resident of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, or Kuwait, then yes, you are!
Why was my order declined?
There could be several reasons, including but not limited to the following:
- Your card isn't activated or fit for e-commerce
- You have prior commitments to your bank/telecommunications company and/or are flagged by Simah/Al Etihad Credit Bureau (AECB)/Ci-Net.
- You have unpaid bills from Tamara
- Tamara's intricate risk system considers the value of your purchase too high.
- The value of the items you're trying to buy exceeds the allowed limit.
If none of the above reasons apply to you, please try with a different card!
I can’t check out with Tamara at this store!
The store may have maximum or minimum purchase limits that prevent you from completing your order. We may also not have partnered with the store yet.